Raftman Ricotta Puffs
- 12 oz. Raftman beer
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp. maple sugar or brown sugar
- Fresh fruit as desired
- Maple syrup
- Mint leaves
- Bring beer to a boil in a pot and reduce by ¾. Add maple syrup, cream, and cornstarch.
- Let simmer until sauce is quite thick.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a cutting board, brush butter onto three sheets of phyllo dough. Stack phyllo sheets and cut them into six equal pieces. Top each piece with ricotta cheese and ½ tsp. maple syrup. Form pieces into puff shapes, place them on a greased cookie sheet, and bake for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve puffs on beer sauce and garnish with fresh fruit, maple syrup, and mint leaves.
Source: Chef Ronald Marcotte